Thursday, August 6, 2026

A note about what matters from Jim McCann.

Today is another opportunity to connect with each other.
Harry & David
At this time of year, I always find myself thinking about people who have made a difference in my life.

Sometimes it’s a new business associate. Sometimes it’s someone who supported Smile Farms or another cause that’s close to my heart. Sometimes it’s simply someone who did something thoughtful, generous, or kind.

When those people come to mind, I like to let them know I’m thinking of them.

One of my favorite ways to do that is by sending a box of Harry & David® Oregold® Peaches.

Now, I’ll admit I’m biased—but I honestly believe they’re the best peaches I’ve ever tasted, and I love peaches.

The responses I receive are always heartwarming. People tell me their families start calling to ask, “Have the peaches arrived yet?” I get photos of grandparents, parents, and kids standing around the kitchen, peach juice running down their chins, enjoying them together. Those moments remind me that an unexpected gift can create a lasting memory.

That’s really what it’s all about.

You don’t need a special occasion to share something truly special. Our delicious Oregold® Peaches are expertly grown and handpicked with care in Medford, Oregon. The season’s best fruit is a sweet gift that lets someone know you appreciate them (and that you’ve got great taste).

Relationships are built one thoughtful moment at a time.

If someone has been on your mind lately, don’t wait for a reason. Reach out. Send a note. Make a call. Or surprise them with a gift they’ll never expect.

Give it a try—and I’d love to hear about your experience.



—Jim McCann, Founder & Chairman of 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc
 
Email Exclusive
15% OFF*
SITEWIDE
Use code HDEMAIL15
SHOP NOW >
Offer valid through tomorrow, August 7, 2026.
Some exclusions apply. See terms for details.
Gifts on Sale
Birthday Gifts
Gift Baskets
Thank You Gifts
 
ANOTHER GREAT WAY TO SAVE
Sign Up For Text Alerts & Get
15% Off
your next product purchase
By signing up via text, you agree to receive periodic automated marketing text messages (e.g., AI content, cart reminders, promotions) from Harry & David to your cell phone number. Consent is not a condition of purchase. We may share info with service providers per our Privacy Notice. Reply HELP for help & STOP to cancel. Msg frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. By signing up, you also agree to our TERMS OF USE (incl. arbitration) &   PRIVACY NOTICE.
Text code HDOFFER to 76986 to stay up
to date on exclusive offers and more!
Join Passport Now
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment