Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Squarey Monster 34


Update, July 6, 2011:
Here's another angle on this one:


Another kitchen monster I made with the top to a tea tin, tea bags, ear buds, and a googley eye I happen to keep in the kitchen (collected as a souvenir from a friend's Halloween party - they were floating in the punch). The squeakers are rescued from a dog toy. Whenever my dog kills a toy, I take the squeakers away so she won't choke. When they are left in tact I save them. Some day I'm going to make a toy for her with 100 squeakers.

I had the foresight to consider trying something new. I moved the eye slightly for two shots (the eye was sitting inside a gum ball machine Family Guy cup (about 1/3 the size of a shot glass). I used the two shots to make an animated GIF. In retrospect, next time I should make his wings flap too!



2 comments:

  1. Love it! The animated eye is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm not really very techy, but I got the job done ;)

    ReplyDelete