Monday, June 6, 2011

Squarey Monster 5 (sushi)

Today's Squarey Monster is a sushi monster with sashimi eyebrows. I was travelling most of the day, and had little time to honor my 365 commitment, so once we settled in at home we ordered some sushi for some healthy comfort food. Shout to Kiku, the best Sushi in Park Slope!

Technical difficulties almost kept me from posting today's Squarey Monster. Blogger was having problems uploading. If I'd spent the time on the monster instead of reinstalling Flash on two browsers, and trouble-shooting issues with why yesterday's mobile post had problems displaying the pictures I'd have had a much better moster to show, I'm sure. Though, I do love the fact that it looks like one of the Gremlins with the radish hair and mint leaf soul patch. 

By the way, he was delicious!



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a self-portrait in sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sushi might be a recurring theme. Does that sound fishy?

    ReplyDelete