Friday, August 12, 2011

Squarey Monster 71 (my light box is infested!)

This Squarey Monster belongs to yesterday. I threw myself off because Blogger was messed up the day before, and blah blah blah. I'm full of excuses.


Whatever this is, it's crawling around on my light box…


This fiendish creature is made from a few things on my desk. I have a box that I save those little wires that are used to hold products in the packaging. You never know when you might need one to wrap up another wire.

I also have a tea tin that I use to store business cards.

The tips of this thing's legs, pincers and antennae are capped with pieces from a product my wife and I at Monkey Doodle Dandy worked on called Paperoni. More about what we did with it here.

The candy has been sitting on my desk for weeks. I've been waiting for an opportunity to use them as eyes ever since I found them in my travel bag (not remembering when or where I got them).


I'm eating the eyes right now. How's that for temporary art?

No comments:

Post a Comment