Thursday, August 11, 2011

Squarey Monster 70 (Banangerrr)

This is yesterday's Squarey Monster. Blogger posting was disabled last night :(

Watch out for those G.Mods! They're dangerous! Especially the ones with no arms. They rely heavily on their ability to CHOMP!


Banangerrr
This rotten banana lost his brothers and sisters, and he is angry! He’s been knick-named Banangerrr for good reason. One at a time his conjoined siblings were surgically detached, and kidnapped (presumed eaten!). He’s also upset because he’s a G.Mod (genetically modified food monster), and he’s rotting anyway. He thought he would stay firm and yellow, but he’s turning brown. He’d like to retire in a banana split some day, but it doesn’t look promising because of his attitude…that, and he’s rotten, and all.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I think I just put this dude in the freezer to use for smoothies. I'm not sure I'll be able to enjoy them now... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing! Sometimes my freezer is full of brown Banangerrs!

    ReplyDelete